June 12, 2007

I have a tag!!!!!!

Several weeks ago I posted about one of my dear friends, Kelley, opening her own on-line business of creating bag tags. Her business is booming and she in constantly creating new designs. I commissioned her to create a tag for my laptop bag. I left the design totally up to her but mentioned that I like a pink/brown combo and I thought since my laptop bag was brown it would be a nice compliment. This is what she came up with and I think it is fantastic!!!!! So now when you visit her shop Li Tian Designs not only can you purchase and Avery tag but you can also purchase a Robyn tag!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats so stinkin cute. thanks for passing by my blog

Christie said...

Ohhhhh, you're special...you got a tag with your name and with your baby name...shoot....

S-p-e-c-i-a-l

(but it's cute!)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers