June 20, 2007

Yep, that's right 18 months!!!

Today marks 18 months since our dossier has been registered at the CCAA. Are we close? Who knows? But we are hanging on waiting until we can bring Avery home.

Incidently last week we received our updated I171-H. This is the approval from the US governemnt for us to bring Avery home. Our first one expired, but I am happy to report that we are now officially legal again. Let's just all hope and pray that Avery is home before this one expires!!!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, hope to see pics of Avery in your arms soon!

Kelley said...

That 171-H better be a long way from expiring when you go for Avery!
Big hugs, my friend!
Love,
K.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there guys, the time will pass before you know it and we'll be fighting over who gets to pamper Avery the most.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

It can't be MUCH longer now - relatively speaking.

I'm rooting for you to get your referral and then get out of my way as I'm right behind you girl.

Love Valerie

geminirn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!We celebrated our 18 months on the 19th(cried/sreamed/kicked and threw a hissy fit/why me type celebration)...lol

At least we have 18 months behind not ahead of us(i hope)...lol

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers