June 29, 2007

Hittin' the highway for home.....

All good things must come to an end and unfortunately that includes our trip down south. In a couple of hours we will be checking out of our hotel and heading home. We have had a FABULOUS time and expect a huge recap post in the near future.

For now I will leave you with just a sample of the 500+ pictures that Erin and I took on this trip!
Erin, Mollianne, Bob, Paul, and Robyn posing for a group shot on the San Antonio Riverwalk

We had to change our plans to go back to Sea World for a second day because of huge rain showers so instead we went to the mall!! Don't let this picture fool you Bob, Mollianne, and Paul were having fun watching Erin and I shop!!

PHOTO OP!!! Where else but Texas can you pose in front of huge boots?

You can't be in San Antonio and not eat mexican food. We had a great time at this restaurant and our waiter Javier only added to the amusement!

We visited Sea World and stayed from opening to close (11hrs!). The weather was great (that day) but Erin and I did have to take the opportunity to cool off in the heat of the day!

Erin made a huge score we she made reservations for us to "Dine with Shamu" we were up close and personal with the killer whales and it was an awesome opportunity!!

So that's the quick recap will post more when we get home.

Hope everyone had a good week!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

One of our best vacations EVER!!!!! Can't wait to see all the pictures you took yesterday. And the picture with the boots turned out awesome. It was worth everything we went through to get it! :-) Love you and Paul!

Unknown said...

I hope you have a safe trip home..What awesome pics!

Valerie said...

Wow! I would be jealous, but I was able to do some pretty amazing stuff while you were down south.

I through out some old mayo in my fridge. Coordinated my socks by color and weight.

Cleaned the gunk around the opening of the toothpaste. So I have my own memories - thank you very much.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers