June 24, 2007

How cool is this????

Paul and I headed out this morning for vacation. We are headed to San Antonio for the next 5 days.

Anyway, back to the title.......I am updating this blog while we are driving down the highway at 75mph (yes, Paul always drives 5 miles over the speed limit). Technology is amazing that I can be connected to the internet and typing away while moving that fast.

I am not a good "rider" at all. I cannot just ride in the car. If I am not driving then I have to be doing something. So far today it has included reading, sleeping, playing games on my nintendo DS, and now surfing the web. Oh well, it make the time past quickly. We only have a couple of hours to go and we will reach our destination.

The best thing is that we are meeting up with friends when we get there. They all headed down Friday but we only left today. Tomorrow we will be joining Erin & family, and Kelley & family at the Schlitterbahn Water Park and then later in the week Erin, Bob, Mollianne, Paul and I will be going to Sea World. Sounds like a great time with great friends.

Have a great week!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thats way cool! Have a great time..You are one of my favorite blogs to read right now!

Christie said...

I'm missing my posse already...

Wish I was with you - but have a WONDERFUL time!

Anonymous said...

Robyn,

When you go to the water park today, I am sure you will show Erin and Kelley how to have fun. I hope they become dare devils as well. All of you have a great time.

Love,
Momma Martha

Mya said...

Robyn,
You'll be in my neck of the woods! I haven't been to schlitterbahn in years or to Sea World. Guess that will soon be changing when Karlee gets here. Have fun!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers