March 11, 2008

Airline tickets?????


I am such a control-freak that, NO!!, I couldn't just take the flights the agency offered. I had to spend hours scouring the internet in addition to calling other travel agents to make sure I am making the best decision for us and our travel mates. The bottom line is: we are going to China to pick up our daughter!!! Does it really matter if I spend $100 extra to save 4 hours of stress. Does it really matter if we don't have our own personal tv's in flight? No.....I don't think so. I have to keep my eye on the prize.....getting our daughter!!!! Now I am off to book those tickets and find something new to stress over. Have I mentioned packing and repacking????

1 comment:

Christie said...

Oh my lordy me...I think I'm just as stressed for you...I think about it all the time and wonder what you're up to, and think about the packing lists that must be running through your mind. And Lord - now you have tickets....

I just need to make it to April 3rd. Come on April 3rd.

LOVE YOU!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers