March 16, 2008

Blogging in China

A couple of things are changing on the blog while we are traveling. Some people have had no trouble blogging China and others have not been able to access blogger so we are accounting for both.

I will of course attempt to continue to post myself but in the event that I can't I have secured a special guest blogger. My dear friend Kelley will be in charge of the blog while we are traveling. Just a reminder; Kelley used to work for our agency and when we started this journey she was the very first person to email and talk with us about the China adoption process at the time we had no idea how close our families would become. She has truly brought us "full circle" and we think it is fitting that she carry us to the end. On a side note she also wakes up before the sun rises so hopefully she will be able to post have it ready for everyone to check first thing in the morning.

I have also change the comments to moderation. I did this because in the event we can't access blogger I will still get to read all your comments via email. So be sure and keep them coming!!!!!!

We are officially on the countdown. 31 hours from now we will be heading to the airport! OMG!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kelley said...

Girl! You are going to China to get your girlie!! I am thrilled to be sharing this awesome experience with you. We sure have come full circle...I just didn't think that the circle was going to be so dang long!

Love you!
K.

Anonymous said...

Indeed it has been one ginormous freaking circle, but complete it you did.

It feels like we are watching you and Paul in slow motion; so strange to think that the next time we see you Avery will be there with you and forever more.

Wow. Life changing stuff and it is all so wonderful and amazing to see it unfold for you and know we are only steps behind you; a nice place to be so close to our friends.

Love V

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am a long-time lurker of your blog and am a friend of Kelley's (her daughter, Mia, and my daughter, McKenna, were orphanage mates; we traveled with the Prahls in 2005). Anyway, I just wanted to say that I will definitely be following your journey to China to finally hold your precious Avery in your arms! She is so beautiful and I am so happy for you and your husband!
Melissa Hietbrink

Our Family said...

Hey there,
I have also been a long time lurker. Hope you have a fabulous trip, update when you can, but most importantly focus on your new joy...Avery. Can't wait to see the happy family.

Eva and Sara

Anonymous said...

I am also a long time lurker and am so excited for your family! Can't wait to see pix of you all together!! Have a wonderful trip - will keep you guys in my prayers.

jan

Anonymous said...

God bless you all on your long trip,cant wait til you come back! love you see you soon kristi c.

Ashley said...

YAY! I am so excited to hear all about it and can't wait to look at your blog every morning!

Happy Traveling to you, Paul and whom ever else is traveling with you. Be safe and have a wonderful time.

I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow on your traveling...it's BA and I's anniversary. 8 years and counting. I'll have a little toast for you at dinner. :)

Your blog-stranger friend,
Ashley

Anonymous said...

Sending you five giant hugs from the five wiating XuZhou families! Go get Avery! We'll be crying with you as we share your joy!
HUGS!!!
Trena
mommy of ChuWei waiting
with Avery
and FuRong
and Jia
and MengWen
and CaiHong
ALL IN XuZhou!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers