March 31, 2008

Medical Exam Day.....

This morning we went down to the fabulous breakfast buffet at the White Swan. I am feeling much better today after 12 hours sleep last night. Paul did a great job being a "single dad" while I was feeling bad.

Another new day means another new outfit. Mom comes to our room every morning to take a picture of the "outfit of the day". I think Avery is getting very used to having her picture taken.

After breakfast we walked around the hotel a little bit and took some pictures.
Today's family picture!!

Avery and grandma (who she already has wrapped around her finger!)


Her daddy is really good at making her laugh!

Later in the morning Paul and I went with the other parents for the children's medical exam. This exam is a US requirement. There were 3 different stations that we had to pass through. Avery was a trooper and didn't fuss at all.

Avery weighed in at a whopping 18.4 lbs and is 28.7 inches long!!

Checking out her ears!!

Measuring her head.

The doctor thanking her for being a good patient!!

We did a little shopping today and spent the afternoon in our room. We are about to get ready for a group dinner and to take the famous red couch photos.

Only 3 more sleeps until we head home!!!!!

Thanks for checking in!!!

7 comments:

Kelley said...

So glad that you're feeling better! Oh my goodness...that photo of Paul and Avery is too precious! We love you all and can't wait to see you SOON!

Christie said...

I loved to see Mama Martha holding her grandbaby - what a lovely sight and I know she's loving it! Not to mention that picture of Paul and Avery - what a DOLL!

Three more sleeps before M3 Meets Avery Day!

OMG!

Anonymous said...

Great pics - per usual. Get on that couch and get home already.

We want in on some of the Avery Action.

Love V

Anonymous said...

I new it wouldn't take long for Avery to have grandma wrap! Grandpa (Wayne) your are next! I love all her outfits! Her weight and height looks good. Avery the next Dr. you will see is Brumit. I can't wait to hold her! And see you of course! LOL!!

Love ya!
T

AW said...

Robyn, it's been over a week since I lurked, so I had quite a bit of reading to do this morning. I am just in tears watching you go through this amazing experience. I don't even know you...yet, I am thrilled for you. Relieved for you to finally have you baby in your arms. I know it's been a long, long wait...and I know she is worth it. She's beautiful! What a smile!

Anonymous said...

Your photos seem to really capture her personality. I can't wait to meet her in person! I love the posts and check in to get my daily Avery fix. Glad to hear that you're feeling better!! Jaimie

Lili said...

that is the cutest patient I have ever seen!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers