March 12, 2008

T - 6 days and counting.......

So here's the scoop:
We leave Dallas Tuesday morning at 6:55am!!! That is too freakin' early but I am sure we won't be sleeping Monday night anyway!! After a 3 hour layover in Chicago we will be arriving in Beijing around 3pm on Wednesday March 19th.

For the homestretch we will be leaving from Hong Kong Thursday April 3rd at 11:45am and after a 2 hour layover in San Francisco we should be touching down in the Lone Star State around 4pm (still on April 3rd). Wow.....wow.....wow!!

It's still hard to believe after all this planning, wishing, dreaming we are actually doing this. I finished up packing this evening (about 99.9% complete) and will spend the next couple of days cleaning house, making lists for friends and family and wishing for the time to go faster I am sure.

We should be getting our exact itinerary on Friday and at this point I think that "Gotcha Day" for Avery will be either Easter Sunday or Monday.

Next week at this time we will be in China!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Duchess of Lanier said...

"Dieing here" to know your itinerary... SWI... did the SWI trip make the list? please, please, pretty please with four happy babies' pictures on top... Hugs and congrats and happy packing!!!
Trena
XuZhou mommy, too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin, I was just catching up on your blog and saw the pictures of your Dad. They were so funny. Then I proceeded to read the comments and the one from your Dad put me in tears. He certainly is a loving father and I'm sure he will be a great grandfather. I'm so glad I got to know you through my wonderful daughter. I'm sure you get more excited by the day, have a wonderful trip. Can't wait to see your precious daughter.
Judy, Kelley's Mom

Jodi said...

What a wonderful Easter this will be!
Praise God a new family is born!

Jodi Sue :)

Kelley said...

What's up with my mom leaving comments on your blog, but not on her own daughter's blog?!!

Whoohoo! You're going to be in China next week! I am so thrilled!

Love you!
K

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers