March 3, 2008

Babies are Everywhere!!!

4 weeks ago today we saw our sweet baby's face for the first time.

Now another angel has joined our lives. Our dear friends Valerie and Gary received their referral today.


Introducing:
Aubriana Rose
Born July 31, 2007



We are so thrilled for our friends and can not wait to have playdates with Aubriana and Avery!!!! Congrats Val and Gary, we couldn't be happier for you!!!

**on a different note, still no Travel Approval for us but hopefully it will be arriving any day now!**

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

She's a cutie! Congrats to your friend!

Valerie said...

Girl,

I am still in shock and awe; I can't believe our girls are going to be playing together in a very short time.

I can't stand it!!!!!!


Love V

Anonymous said...

Please tell Valerie congratulations and lots of hugs from her lurker and number one fan!

I can no longer post over there since she doesn't allow anonymous comments all of a sudden. Darn!! No more fun for me to post. I was her faithful fan from when she couldn't get any comments while she was on the other blogsite so I would faithfully check and post so she knew someone always checked in.

With love Valerie,

from your lurker!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers